On Saturday 10/1 Cainegel Connection Inc is putting on a tennis tournament fundraiser at Crown Park Tennis Courts.
The games shall begin with Womens Doubles bright and early at 815am and should be completed by 6pm. In the afternoon Guilty Pleasure will be playing some classic rock to rev up the party. There will be drinks and food for the participants and volunteers, but the public is welcome to come join in the fun and support the event and dance to the music! Saturdays themed outfits are "Country Club vs Country" and a prize for the best dressed themed team outfit will be awarded.
On Sunday 10/2 Cainegel Connection Inc will continue the tournament at Crown Park Tennis Courts with Mixed Doubles.
The games shall begin bright and early again at 815am and should be completed by 6pm. In the afternoon The Knowbodies will be rocking out to ramp up our tennis party, so we encourage the public to come dance to the music, watch some tennis, and support the event. Sunday's theme is "Opposites" and creativity will help the best dressed themed outfits take a prize.
All donations will go towards Cainegels Connection Inc for the scholarship program. in 2021 Cainegel gave $2000.00 in scholarships, in 2022 Cainegel gave $4000 in scholarships, and this year our goals is $5000.00 for our scholarship program.
This event has been sponsored by several amazing local organizations~\
- Alpine Bank covered the cost of the courts for the entire weekend!
- Adams Orthopedics partnered and sponsored the event by contributing all the prizes for the event
- Sanctuary Spa donated money and raffle prizes
- Trendsetters Custom Homes Inc donated money towards the bands both days
- Derron Cloud State Farm Insurance donated money, shelter, and time to BBQ for Saturdays event
- Epic Fitness and Dr. Errik Enwald also sponsored the event
-Cooper Wine and Spirits also donated towards the cause
-The Sopris Sun will be covering this event and we appreciate the spotlight!
- Ed & Linda Sullivan, Amy Treese, Savannah Rippy, Stacey Adams, Beth Wysong, Erin & Jon Zalinski, Richlyn Pavcek, Sasha Enwald, Heidi Rovig, Diane Carnoli and many more have already donated time, items for raffle, prizes, and money towards this amazing and meaningful event.
Please come down to support, donate, watch great tennis, and dance to some amazing local music on 10/1 and 10/2.